Sunday, August 16, 2015

Hello friends

Hello friends.
I know I've been gone, but every day of my life I kill a lion (of course the feeling figured, i love lions)
We have a new forum in the "ultra-combo" although I do not understand it yet.
So for now only post new concepts here and I count on the opinion of all.
Ha, and if someone and need some drawing, you can contact me, I will need money to buy another Xbox One (had to sell my to buy food), season 3 is coming!
and Thank you everyone for visits.
Thanks USA, Brasil, UK, Canada, France, Australia, Israel, Germany, Spain, Italy, Argentina, Philippines, Russia, Ukraine, Colombia, Honduras, Mexico, Peru, Chile, Portugal, India, China, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Denmark, Holland, Costa Rica, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Norway, Belarus, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Indonesia, New Zealand and Isle of Man...
...Sorry if I forgot any visiting country.
Thank you all
See you soon.

Joss Artcher.


No comments:

Post a Comment